That's why I'm glad there's a special day just for giving thanks-- it's a reminder that everyday should be a small thanksgiving. Even if only for one or two things. The more you look, the more you find.
I hope and pray that this is an especially blessed Thanksgiving Day for you.
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
The Poly Scrub
Has a more gentle scrubbing action than some of the others but may leave some skin behind and may not be as thorough.
Attachment for a power drill for buffing, not technically a scrubber per se.
Spike n' Dry
This is a unique one: it's designed for hard-to-reach scrotums (think obesity) and dries at the same time.
Pine Scrub Attachment
This one leaves a nice piney scent when finished.
Dremel Scrub Attachment
For use with your Dremel tool on very small scrotillia.
Steel Bristle Scrubber
One of the industrial strength attachments.
Industrial Strength Scrubber
When you really mean clean!
The Ball Buster
When you don't care what's left when you're done scrubbing.
● As I let go of my shoulds and feelings of guilt, I can get in touch with my Inner Sociopath.
● I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.
● I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that are someone else's fault.
● I no longer need to punish, deceive or compromise myself. Unless, of course, I want to stay employed.
● In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.
● Having control over myself is nearly as good as having control over others.
● My intuition nearly makes up for my lack of good judgment.
● I can change any thought that hurts into a reality that hurts even more.
● I honor my personality flaws, for without them I would have no personality at all.
● Joan of Arc heard voices too.
● I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those censorious, self-righteous people around me.
● I need not suffer in silence while I can still moan, whimper and complain.
● As I learn the innermost secrets of the people around me, they reward me in many ways to keep me quiet.
● When someone hurts me, forgiveness is cheaper than a lawsuit. But not nearly as gratifying.
● The first step is to say nice things about myself. The second, to do nice things for myself. The third, to find someone to buy me nice things.
● All of me is beautiful and valuable, even the ugly, stupid, and disgusting parts.
● I am at one with my duality.
● I will strive to live each day as if it were my 40th birthday.
● Only a lack of imagination saves me from immobilizing myself with imaginary fears.
● I honor and express all facets of my being, regardless of state and local laws.
● Today I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there are no sweeter words than "I told you so."
● False hope is nicer than no hope at all.
● A good scapegoat is nearly as welcome as a solution to the problem.
● Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day watching TV. Instead I will move my TV into the bedroom.
● Why should I waste my time reliving the past when I can spend it worrying about the future?
● The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.
● I am learning that criticism is not nearly as effective as sabotage.
● Becoming aware of my character defects leads me to the next step - blaming my parents.
● To have a successful relationship I must learn to make it look like I'm giving as much as I'm getting.
● To understand all is to fear all.
Find Parts & Diagrams Here
Looking for Appliance Parts? Enter your model number, part number, or even a part description and find it here. 365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!
How to Disassemble the Dispenser in an LG Refrigerator08 September 2014
- Uncategorized (0)
- Appliance Parts Smarts (12)
- Appliance Poetry (3)
- Appliance Repair Service (31)
- Appliance Repair Training (10)
- Appliantology Academy (7)
- Appliantology Newsletter (22)
- ASTI 2013 (2)
- ASTI 2014 (1)
- Cool Stuff (9)
- Dishwasher Repair (62)
- Dispenser Repair (7)
- Dryer Repair (70)
- Forum Tips (4)
- Forum Updates (11)
- Freezer Repair (2)
- General Appliance Repair Wisdom (51)
- Goofs (12)
- Hillstomping Update (18)
- Humor (20)
- HVAC (4)
- Icemaker Repair (18)
- Microwave Oven (18)
- Oven-Range-Stove Repair (39)
- Podcast (8)
- Refrigerator Repair (108)
- Repair Videos (46)
- Samurai Incarnate (44)
- Samurai Wisdom (5)
- Screencasts (22)
- Snowblower Repair (1)
- Surfing the Apocalypse (10)
- Tools and Instruments (2)
- Washing Machine Repair (226)
- Water Heater (1)
Search My Blog
My Gallery Albums
15 user(s) viewing
0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users