For awesome appliance repair service in the New London - Greater Lake Sunapee Region of New Hampshire, call The Appliance Guru: http://applianceguru.com
Here's the air flow tester I used in the video ==> http://www.repaircli...0106710/1447456
To learn more about your dryer or to order parts, click here.
To learn more about your washer or to order parts, click here.
Source: GE Hydrawave Washer Motor Reset
- You're trying to fix an Electrolux range but you can't even figure out how to take it apart so you can troubleshoot.
- You need to put a Whirlpool Duet washer into diagnostic mode but the sleaze bag who worked on it last stole the tech sheet.
- You're working on a temperature control problem in a GE refrigerator and need to look up some schematics and specifications in the service manual, which you don't have with you.
- You're preparing for a job on an LG dishwasher and want to make sure you have the service manual with you but you can't find it in those messy piles of papers and documents you call your filing system.
Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a way of keeping all the technical documents you need during service calls in an inexpensive, compact, light-weight container in which you could quickly find the document you need to fix the problem? In this action-packed, no-holds-barred episode of Samurai TV, I'll show you how I use the Amazon Kindle Fire to easily carry service manuals, bulletins, diagrams, etc., with me on service calls. Using the Kindle Fire, all the tech info I need for a job is right there at my fingertips, easy to retrieve and use.
You can buy a brand new Kindle Fire for $160, a very modest investment for such a powerful information tool. Plus, if you're using it for work, it's tax-deductible!
Amazon also offers a Kindle Fire HD, which has a higher screen resolution and more memory. It's also a lot more expensive. I just use the plain Kindle Fire because, for what I use it for-- carrying technical service manuals on jobs-- it has plenty of storage and the screen resolution is more than adequate for reading manuals. Here's the link to the Amazon Kindle Fire that I use on service calls: http://amzn.to/ZhC8tG
Find Parts & Diagrams Here
Looking for Appliance Parts? Enter your model number, part number, or even a part description and find it here. 365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!
Guided Tour of the Samurai Tech Academy Campus19 March 2015
How to Troubleshoot Appliance Electronic Control Boards11 March 2015
5 Tips for Success in Your Online Appliance Repair Training Program21 February 2015
- Uncategorized (0)
- Appliance Parts Smarts (12)
- Appliance Poetry (3)
- Appliance Repair Service (33)
- Appliance Repair Training (25)
- Appliantology Academy (7)
- Appliantology Newsletter (22)
- ASTI 2013 (2)
- ASTI 2014 (1)
- Cool Stuff (9)
- Dishwasher Repair (63)
- Dispenser Repair (7)
- Dryer Repair (75)
- Forum Tips (4)
- Forum Updates (12)
- Freezer Repair (2)
- General Appliance Repair Wisdom (51)
- Goofs (12)
- Hillstomping Update (18)
- Humor (20)
- HVAC (4)
- Icemaker Repair (19)
- Microwave Oven (18)
- Oven-Range-Stove Repair (39)
- Podcast (8)
- Refrigerator Repair (111)
- Repair Videos (46)
- Samurai Incarnate (46)
- Samurai Wisdom (5)
- Screencasts (23)
- Snowblower Repair (1)
- Surfing the Apocalypse (10)
- Tools and Instruments (2)
- Washing Machine Repair (228)
- Water Heater (1)
Search My Blog
Unlocking a Stuck Door on a Maytag Whirlpool Alpha Platform Front Load WasherSmashycomman - Mar 21 2015 09:26 PM
Unlocking a Stuck Door on a Maytag Whirlpool Alpha Platform Front Load WasherApplianceman97 - Mar 21 2015 09:19 PM
Share the Gospel of Appliantology, change the world, and retire early!Smashycomman - Mar 19 2015 10:49 PM
My Gallery Albums
23 user(s) viewing
1 members, 22 guests, 0 anonymous users