Water Level Pressure Sensor Error.
1) Verify that the black tube is still connected to the Water Level Sensor at the top of the washer---and to the Air Bell at the bottom of the tub.
2) Remove the black tube from the Water Level Sensor---and blow into tube---to clear a possible blockage. Reconnect and test washer.
3) Water Level Pressure Sensors (6601ER1006E) *rarely* fail.
Source: LG Combo Washer/dryer not drying
Remove the Top Cover of the washer.
Trace/follow the *plug* inside the washer---to the Electrical Noise Filter (6201EC1006L)
Pull off the *white* plug---use a test meter to check for 120V at the *white* plug (if no power---the fault is outside of the washer)
Re-connect the *white* plug back into the Noise Filter
Pull off the *pink* plug from the Noise Filter---test for 120V at the **Noise Filter** (NOT at the pink plug)
If no 120V at the Noise Filter---replace it.
If 120V is measured at the Noise Filter---replace the Main Board (EBR64144911)
Source: LG front load washer, no power
from the use and care manual https://www.dropbox.... - 12828152.pdf
In some installations, reversing the door swing allows
for more convenient access to stored items. Both
doors can be reversed on freezer door models and the
fresh food door is reversible on freezer drawer models.
1. Remove door(s) (see page 4).
2. Transfer cabinet plugs and cabinet
screws to opposite side of cabinet.
• Remove cabinet plugs with flat
blade of screwdriver tip wrapped
in masking tape.
• Remove center mullion screws
with 5⁄16” hex head screwdriver
3. Transfer door stops from bottom edge of fresh food
door and freezer door, if applicable, to opposite
side of door edge.
• Use a Phillips screwdriver
for removal and installation.
4. Install handles (see below
and page 7).
5. Reinstall the door(s).
Remove and discard handle packaging and tape.
Handle design varies from refrigerator to refrigerator.
Please reference the appropriate instructions for your
Fresh Food Handles
Standard Front Mount Handle
• Phillips screwdriver
• 5⁄16” hex head driver
1. Remove 1⁄4” hex head screws from
door face with hex head driver, and
Phillips screw from top of door.
• If reversing door, remove door
plugs from opposite side of door and insert in
2. Align handle holes with screw holes on
door face and secure with two door face
screws from step 1.
To avoid possible injury and damage to property:
• Place doors on a nonabrasive surface protected by
towels or rugs while working directly on doors.
Note: If not installed, the handle is located in the
interior of the fresh food section or attached to the
back of your refrigerator.
4. Ensure the door handle is snug to the
Reverse installation procedure.
Source: Need a door reversal procedure for Amana bottom freezer
READING ERROR CODES:
1. Wake the washer by pressing any button.
2. Wait 5 seconds.
3. Press and HOLD the Start/Pause and Cancel buttons simultaneously.
As long as the buttons are held, the failure code will appear in the display as an E followed by two numbers,
a number and a letter or two letters.
The control will beep and the Door Lock, Wash, Rinse, and Final Spin indicator lights will flash.
For model ATF8000FE1
Source: Affinity keeps shutting off
Find Parts & Diagrams Here
Looking for Appliance Parts? Enter your model number, part number, or even a part description and find it here. 365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!
ASTI 2014, Evernote Edition24 February 2014
Rare Footage of the Elusive Wild New Hampshire Snow Kitty05 February 2014
- Uncategorized (0)
- Appliance Parts Smarts (12)
- Appliance Poetry (3)
- Appliance Repair Service (23)
- Appliantology Academy (6)
- Appliantology Newsletter (22)
- ASTI 2013 (2)
- ASTI 2014 (1)
- Cool Stuff (9)
- Dishwasher Repair (59)
- Dispenser Repair (7)
- Dryer Repair (70)
- Forum Tips (3)
- Forum Updates (10)
- Freezer Repair (2)
- General Appliance Repair Wisdom (51)
- Goofs (12)
- Hillstomping Update (18)
- Humor (20)
- HVAC (4)
- Icemaker Repair (18)
- Microwave Oven (18)
- Oven-Range-Stove Repair (38)
- Podcast (8)
- Refrigerator Repair (104)
- Repair Videos (45)
- Samurai Incarnate (42)
- Samurai Wisdom (5)
- Screencasts (22)
- Snowblower Repair (1)
- Surfing the Apocalypse (10)
- Tools and Instruments (1)
- Washing Machine Repair (223)
- Water Heater (1)
Search My Blog
My Gallery Albums
9 user(s) viewing
0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users