one of the functions of the Jazz Board
What is an adaptive defrost in newer models, which replaces the defrost timer?
The Control Board adapts the compressor run time between defrosts to achieve optimum defrost intervals
Enter the Forced Defrost Mode by performing the following sequence of events:
1. Hold the refrigerator door light switch closed.
2. Press the Refrigerator Temperature Down keypad 3 times consecutively within 10 seconds.
Source: Maytag MFF2558KRW french doors, bottom freezer
How to fix an ice dispenser door that doesn't close all the way on a Whirlpool-Kenmore SxS refrigerator
on this cover, there should be two little slots at the bottom of the panel.... ( ya gotta get down on the knees and look up at the bottom of the panel )
...I use a mini-pry bar,....when you pry on the panel, it will pop off at the tabs on the inner frame......
I did not know if this fix-it kit mentioned by K-dog........fixed this one last week....
..hinge pivot point broken off..
....made this part out of a 1/4 inch 'P' clamp from a copper water line
took a few file swipes to get the correct dimensions...
almost as good as new..... darn picture alignment
Source: Kenmore Whirlpool SxS ice dispenser icing up 106.58562890
- Uncategorized (0)
- Appliance Parts Smarts (12)
- Appliance Poetry (3)
- Appliance Repair Service (33)
- Appliance Repair Training (29)
- Appliantology Academy (7)
- Appliantology Newsletter (22)
- ASTI 2013 (2)
- ASTI 2014 (1)
- Cool Stuff (9)
- Dishwasher Repair (63)
- Dispenser Repair (7)
- Dryer Repair (75)
- Forum Tips (4)
- Forum Updates (13)
- Freezer Repair (2)
- General Appliance Repair Wisdom (50)
- Goofs (12)
- Hillstomping Update (18)
- Humor (20)
- HVAC (4)
- Icemaker Repair (19)
- Microwave Oven (18)
- Oven-Range-Stove Repair (39)
- Podcast (8)
- Refrigerator Repair (111)
- Repair Videos (46)
- Samurai Incarnate (47)
- Samurai Wisdom (5)
- Screencasts (23)
- Snowblower Repair (1)
- Surfing the Apocalypse (10)
- Tools and Instruments (2)
- Washing Machine Repair (228)
- Water Heater (1)
Search My Blog
My Gallery Albums
15 user(s) viewing
0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users