If the GASKET is not torn---it should be reusable.
This is a fairly simple task.
Remove the *phillips* screws on the HINGE.
Place door on a mat or towel.
Remove the screws from around the perimeter of the door and pry/separate the inner ring.
Having an assistant helps & taking a photo or two with your cellphone camera is a plus too.
Part Link ==> Door Gasket
Source: LG DLE5955G dryer door gasket help
1. W600 and W640: Remove the front panel (see page 28).
2. Remove the pump and pump housing from the rubber buffers in the bottom plate.
(Remember, there is always water in the drain pump.)
3. Disconnect one hose by removing the hose clip,
and then turn it to remove it from the rear of the pump.
4. Disconnect the terminal block and the three screws that secure the pump to the pump housing.
5. Take out the pump.
6. Secure the terminal block to the new pump.
7. Secure the pump in the pump housing with the three screws.
8. Fit the hose and secure it with the hose clip.
9. Secure the pump and pump housing to the rubber buffers in the bottom plate.
10. W600 and W640: Replace the front panel.
For service manuals and lots of other goodies,
become an Apprentice==> http://appliantology.org/apprentice/
click on picture
click on picture
Source: ASKO, W600 Washer, Type:WM33
- Uncategorized (0)
- Appliance Parts Smarts (12)
- Appliance Poetry (3)
- Appliance Repair Service (33)
- Appliance Repair Training (29)
- Appliantology Academy (7)
- Appliantology Newsletter (22)
- ASTI 2013 (2)
- ASTI 2014 (1)
- Cool Stuff (9)
- Dishwasher Repair (63)
- Dispenser Repair (7)
- Dryer Repair (75)
- Forum Tips (4)
- Forum Updates (13)
- Freezer Repair (2)
- General Appliance Repair Wisdom (50)
- Goofs (12)
- Hillstomping Update (18)
- Humor (20)
- HVAC (4)
- Icemaker Repair (19)
- Microwave Oven (18)
- Oven-Range-Stove Repair (39)
- Podcast (8)
- Refrigerator Repair (111)
- Repair Videos (46)
- Samurai Incarnate (47)
- Samurai Wisdom (5)
- Screencasts (23)
- Snowblower Repair (1)
- Surfing the Apocalypse (10)
- Tools and Instruments (2)
- Washing Machine Repair (228)
- Water Heater (1)
Search My Blog
hathawayrepairYesterday, 11:12 PM
olyteddyYesterday, 03:09 PM
ScottdottcomYesterday, 01:27 PM
TerpFPEYesterday, 11:29 AM
LorainfurnitureYesterday, 10:10 AM
tincanstanYesterday, 08:49 AM
AARDLYesterday, 08:27 AM
richardkYesterday, 07:35 AM
Roger WhittakerYesterday, 07:16 AM
bunnyroorooYesterday, 12:51 AM
My Gallery Albums
8 user(s) viewing
0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users