1. W600 and W640: Remove the front panel (see page 28).
2. Remove the pump and pump housing from the rubber buffers in the bottom plate.
(Remember, there is always water in the drain pump.)
3. Disconnect one hose by removing the hose clip,
and then turn it to remove it from the rear of the pump.
4. Disconnect the terminal block and the three screws that secure the pump to the pump housing.
5. Take out the pump.
6. Secure the terminal block to the new pump.
7. Secure the pump in the pump housing with the three screws.
8. Fit the hose and secure it with the hose clip.
9. Secure the pump and pump housing to the rubber buffers in the bottom plate.
10. W600 and W640: Replace the front panel.
For service manuals and lots of other goodies,
become an Apprentice==> http://appliantology.org/apprentice/
click on picture
click on picture
Source: ASKO, W600 Washer, Type:WM33
Find Parts & Diagrams Here
Looking for Appliance Parts? Enter your model number, part number, or even a part description and find it here. 365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!
How to Disassemble the Dispenser in an LG Refrigerator08 September 2014
- Uncategorized (0)
- Appliance Parts Smarts (12)
- Appliance Poetry (3)
- Appliance Repair Service (30)
- Appliance Repair Training (9)
- Appliantology Academy (7)
- Appliantology Newsletter (22)
- ASTI 2013 (2)
- ASTI 2014 (1)
- Cool Stuff (9)
- Dishwasher Repair (62)
- Dispenser Repair (7)
- Dryer Repair (70)
- Forum Tips (3)
- Forum Updates (10)
- Freezer Repair (2)
- General Appliance Repair Wisdom (51)
- Goofs (12)
- Hillstomping Update (18)
- Humor (20)
- HVAC (4)
- Icemaker Repair (18)
- Microwave Oven (18)
- Oven-Range-Stove Repair (39)
- Podcast (8)
- Refrigerator Repair (108)
- Repair Videos (46)
- Samurai Incarnate (44)
- Samurai Wisdom (5)
- Screencasts (22)
- Snowblower Repair (1)
- Surfing the Apocalypse (10)
- Tools and Instruments (1)
- Washing Machine Repair (226)
- Water Heater (1)
Search My Blog
Whirlpool Vertical Modular Washers VMW randomly going into Endless Test Cyclehowdryiam - Yesterday, 10:04 AM
Whirlpool Vertical Modular Washers VMW randomly going into Endless Test CycleMaytag1 - Oct 12 2014 07:51 AM
Things customers say while you're in their home on a service call...cpez1 - Oct 10 2014 12:44 AM
Things customers say while you're in their home on a service call...cpez1 - Oct 10 2014 12:33 AM
My Gallery Albums
26 user(s) viewing
1 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bing (1), cpez1, Google (1)