1. W600 and W640: Remove the front panel (see page 28).
2. Remove the pump and pump housing from the rubber buffers in the bottom plate.
(Remember, there is always water in the drain pump.)
3. Disconnect one hose by removing the hose clip,
and then turn it to remove it from the rear of the pump.
4. Disconnect the terminal block and the three screws that secure the pump to the pump housing.
5. Take out the pump.
6. Secure the terminal block to the new pump.
7. Secure the pump in the pump housing with the three screws.
8. Fit the hose and secure it with the hose clip.
9. Secure the pump and pump housing to the rubber buffers in the bottom plate.
10. W600 and W640: Replace the front panel.
For service manuals and lots of other goodies,
become an Apprentice==> http://appliantology.org/apprentice/
click on picture
click on picture
Source: ASKO, W600 Washer, Type:WM33
Find Parts & Diagrams Here
Looking for Appliance Parts? Enter your model number, part number, or even a part description and find it here. 365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!
A Unique Approach for Responding to Negative Yelp Reviews16 December 2014
Master Appliance Repair at the Samurai Tech Academy13 December 2014
What's wrong with this dryer outlet?13 December 2014
What's wrong with this picture?09 December 2014
- Uncategorized (0)
- Appliance Parts Smarts (12)
- Appliance Poetry (3)
- Appliance Repair Service (33)
- Appliance Repair Training (12)
- Appliantology Academy (7)
- Appliantology Newsletter (22)
- ASTI 2013 (2)
- ASTI 2014 (1)
- Cool Stuff (9)
- Dishwasher Repair (62)
- Dispenser Repair (7)
- Dryer Repair (71)
- Forum Tips (4)
- Forum Updates (12)
- Freezer Repair (2)
- General Appliance Repair Wisdom (51)
- Goofs (12)
- Hillstomping Update (18)
- Humor (20)
- HVAC (4)
- Icemaker Repair (19)
- Microwave Oven (18)
- Oven-Range-Stove Repair (39)
- Podcast (8)
- Refrigerator Repair (110)
- Repair Videos (46)
- Samurai Incarnate (45)
- Samurai Wisdom (5)
- Screencasts (22)
- Snowblower Repair (1)
- Surfing the Apocalypse (10)
- Tools and Instruments (2)
- Washing Machine Repair (226)
- Water Heater (1)
Search My Blog
A Unique Approach for Responding to Negative Yelp Reviewsreeferman - Dec 23 2014 11:41 AM
A Unique Approach for Responding to Negative Yelp ReviewsMaytag1 - Dec 19 2014 09:07 PM
A Unique Approach for Responding to Negative Yelp ReviewsDurhamAppliance - Dec 18 2014 09:53 AM
A Unique Approach for Responding to Negative Yelp ReviewsSamurai Appliance Repair Man - Dec 18 2014 08:44 AM
A Unique Approach for Responding to Negative Yelp ReviewsLorrieMB - Dec 17 2014 11:05 PM
My Gallery Albums
25 user(s) viewing
0 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bing (1), Google (1)