How to replace the control panel in a Frigidaire FEF366DCE range
To remove the control panel:
1. Disconnect power from the range.
2. Remove the back panel from the backguard.
3. Remove the knobs.
4. Disconnect the infinite switches or potentiometer and user interface boards from the control panel.
5. Disconnect the electronic oven control.
6. Disconnect the indicator light and the oven light switch.
7. Remove two square drive screws from the back top corners.
8. Remove two phillips screws, one in each corner of lower front.
Roll the bottom of the control panel out and lift up.
Source: Frigidaire FEF366DCE range