Affirmations for Effective Appliance Repair
● As I let go of my shoulds and feelings of guilt, I can get in touch with my Inner Sociopath.
● I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.
● I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that are someone else's fault.
● I no longer need to punish, deceive or compromise myself. Unless, of course, I want to stay employed.
● In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.
● Having control over myself is nearly as good as having control over others.
● My intuition nearly makes up for my lack of good judgment.
● I can change any thought that hurts into a reality that hurts even more.
● I honor my personality flaws, for without them I would have no personality at all.
● Joan of Arc heard voices too.
● I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those censorious, self-righteous people around me.
● I need not suffer in silence while I can still moan, whimper and complain.
● As I learn the innermost secrets of the people around me, they reward me in many ways to keep me quiet.
● When someone hurts me, forgiveness is cheaper than a lawsuit. But not nearly as gratifying.
● The first step is to say nice things about myself. The second, to do nice things for myself. The third, to find someone to buy me nice things.
● All of me is beautiful and valuable, even the ugly, stupid, and disgusting parts.
● I am at one with my duality.
● I will strive to live each day as if it were my 40th birthday.
● Only a lack of imagination saves me from immobilizing myself with imaginary fears.
● I honor and express all facets of my being, regardless of state and local laws.
● Today I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there are no sweeter words than "I told you so."
● False hope is nicer than no hope at all.
● A good scapegoat is nearly as welcome as a solution to the problem.
● Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day watching TV. Instead I will move my TV into the bedroom.
● Why should I waste my time reliving the past when I can spend it worrying about the future?
● The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.
● I am learning that criticism is not nearly as effective as sabotage.
● Becoming aware of my character defects leads me to the next step - blaming my parents.
● To have a successful relationship I must learn to make it look like I'm giving as much as I'm getting.
● To understand all is to fear all.