Tips for sedating a front load washer that likes to rock n' roll
washer shake walk vibrate front load
Try the following:
1) Level the washer with a LEVEL TOOL
2) Once level---get rid of the LEVEL TOOL---it'll never be needed again.
3) Place a single towel (to mimic an imbalanced load condition) in the tub and select the SPIN ONLY cycle.
4) As the tub begins to *ramp-up* to a faster spin speed---feel both of the front leveling legs of the washer with your fingers.
Adjust the leveling leg that is lifting/hopping off the floor (usually 1/4 to 1/2 turn)until the leg stops lifting up & down.
5) Lock all of the leveling legs of the washer (this done by tightening a *nut* on the leg---against the washer frame) to prevent an
out-of-adjustment of the leveling leg from normal vibration over time.
This applies to all front loading washers on WOOD or CONCRETE FLOORS.
Source: Bosch Nexxt 300 - Shake rattle & roll
- kdog likes this