Accessing test mode and stored error codes in a Bosch WFMC6400 washer
Bosch washer WFMC error codes
To access test program:
1) Rotate cycle selector knob to Off position.
2) To enter test program, push and hold Menu and Select buttons at the same time, then rotate cycle selector knob CCW to Permanent Press Cold position. Hold Menu and Select buttons until P1:Errors shows in display.
3) To select test, push Menu button to scroll through tests until desired test shows in display (P1 - P17). The Start/Pause light will flash.
4) Select test P1 for fault recall and push the Start/Pause button while it is flashing. The display will show fault code and when fault occurred on in the last 8 washes.
Control module faults Er:01-24. Motor control faults dr:01-18.
5) To end test, push Spin selection button.
6) To exit test program, rotate cycle selector knob to Off.
Source: Bosch Washer - WFMC6400UC/01 - Door Locks Thats it