Maintop Assembly (Coil Element Models)
1. Turn power off.
2. Open oven door and remove screws securing maintop to oven chassis, located on the outside edges of the maintop.
3. Move the top assembly down, then slightly up and toward the front to unhook the back edge from the backguard.
4. Label and disconnect wire terminal plugs from the maintop assembly.
5. Lift maintop assembly from the oven chassis.
6. Reverse procedures to reinstall maintop assembly.
Part link for the clock circuit board, 365-day return policy ==> http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Circuit-Board-or-Timer/5701M75860/1515089