1) Disconnect funnel and button assembly by pulling down and forward.
2) Remove display frame Assembly by making a gap between a display frame Assembly and funnel Assembly. with a balde screwdriver and pulling it forward. The cover dispenser is attached with a hook.
3) The Display Assembly can be connected by pressing the top of the dispenser cover and pushing it after separating the Display Frame from its housing.
4) Loosen four screws with a phillips screwdriver and pull the funnel Assembly to disconnect.
5) The Duct Cap Assembly can be disconnected if the hold lever connecting screw is loosened with a phillips driver.
6) To install the Duct Cap Assembly, insert one end of the spring into the right hole of the dispenser lever and insert the other end into the right hole in the top part of the dispenser. Then attach the holder at the solenoid switch.
You'll have to subscribe to download above service manual.
Source: lg lsc26905tt
However, the other day I came across another similar board that I wasn't familiar with, or so I thought. Main Board Part no. WR55X10832 I didn't think I'd seen that version before until I found one in my old board collection (I keep many old boards to... uh... to.... uh... hell, I don't know why I have them).
This meant I had replaced this board before and I hope I replaced it with the same board as opposed to the board I keep on stock. Well, I never got a call back on a board replacement so maybe I did but it seems as though I would have remembered this strange part number....
Anyhow, the following is a GE mainboard cross-reference... just make sure to always check the part number even if you think you know the board as they all look quite similar.
WR55X10335, WR55X10151, 1531075, AH2364946,EA2364946, PS2364946, WR55X10024, WR55X10037, WR55X10045, WR55X10056, WR55X10065, WR55X10079, WR55X10083, WR55X10086, WR55X10090, WR55X10097, WR55X10109, WR55X10110, WR55X10160, WR55X10171, WR55X10174, WR55X10177, WR55X10187, WR55X10188, WR55X10210, WR55X10228, WR55X10289, WR55X10294, WR55X10297, WR55X10314, WR55X10328, WR55X10333, WR55X10336, WR55X10339, WR55X10358, WR55X10366, WR55X10372, WR55X10379, WR55X10381, WR55X10385, WR55X10396, WR55X10413, WR55X10416, WR55X10426, WR55X10427, WR55X10432, WR55X10436, WR55X10456, WR55X10473, WR55X10474, WR55X10523.
WR55X10774, 1550509, AH2371144, EA2371144, PS2371144, WR55X10657, WR55X10658, WR55X10662, WR55X10697, WR55X10745, WR55X10929, WR55X10943.
1266021, AH1483475, EA1483475, PS1483475, WR49X10092, WR49X10115, WR49X10121, WR49X10138, WR49X10147, WR55X10156, WR55X10414, WR55X10492(interesting, as this board is still produced yet less expensive than the title board) WR55X10530.
WR55X10384, WR55X11109, WR55X10286, 2309992, PS3652491, WR55X10167, WR55X10178.
1194661, AH1021960, EA1021960, PS1021960, WR55X10383, WR55X10400, WR55X10433.
1477944, AH2340423, EA2340423, PS2340423.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, ghee, or butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1-2 pounds uncooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped fine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1 quart chicken broth (I use either homemade or a box of low sodium, no added MSG.)
- 1 can coconut milk (look for this in the Asian/Thai section of the grocery store. I prefer regular, not "lite".)
- 1 lime, juiced, divided
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 4 scallions, chopped
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- salt, to taste
- optional: Thai fish sauce, cooked rice
Heat a soup pot over medium high heat, then add the coconut oil. Saute the onions with a little salt for a few minutes, then add the chicken chunks with a little more salt. Cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is just cooked through. Add the ginger and half of the garlic towards the end of this.
Stir in the broth and bring to a boil, then stir in the coconut milk, half of the lime juice, and the red pepper flakes. Reduce the heat to low and simmer covered for at least 15 minutes (longer is fine, too).
Turn off the heat, and add salt to taste (depends on the amount in your chicken broth). Stir in the rest of the garlic, the scallions, and most of the cilantro (leave a little aside for topping individual bowls). Add the rest of the lime juice if desired. Cover and let sit off-heat for 5 to 10 minutes, then serve.
Great served over rice. Add a few drops of fish sauce to your serving to knock the flavor out of the park!
[Yes, I did reset the breaker and checked the voltages. Here's the wiring diagram:
Source: Amana NED7200TW Dryer no heat, problem with cycling thermostat?
40 user(s) are online (in the past 60 minutes)
0 members, 39 guests, 0 anonymous users