Whirlpool universal fridge timer 482493 instructions decodedDurhamAppliance's Blog
Yesterday, 06:20 PM
So to have it at my fingertips and hopefully help one or two folks down the road, I decided to save it here, in my blog... hope you find it useful
Source: 106.8492410 Kenmore refrigerator
When I cannot find the wiring diagram for a Whirlpool manufactured fridge, the following has worked for me when installing the whirlpool universal timer (the one with the innocuous looking dangling black wire)
A)According to the timer manual, For whirlpools If your timer connector has a white wire it is continuous (or possible a cumulative version 2, but hook up is the same) use procedure 1 (black wire to terminal MARKED #1...which does not mean the first pin)
B)If there is a red wire use procedure 2 (black wire to terminal MARKED #2) .
C) Cumulative version 2 uses procedure 3 which is the same as procedure 1(blackwire to terminal MARKED #1)...but usually there is a red and a white wire....but since you already determined there was a white wire you should have used procedure 1 anyway(terminal MARKED #1).
Also remember, if the timer runs when the fridge is plugged in regardless of whether the cold control is off...it is continuous ie procedure 1
***So in essence, if there is a white wire use procedure 1
**if there is a red wire and no white, wire use procedure 2.
***Ignore procedure 3 as it is the same as procedure 1.
Again, this is for wire colors used by Whirlpool.
For further reading....http://appliantology...service-manual/ give a good explanation of standard timers as well as adc
also this thread http://appliantology...9280/?hl=puzzle
1) Disconnect funnel and button assembly by pulling down and forward.
2) Remove display frame Assembly by making a gap between a display frame Assembly and funnel Assembly. with a balde screwdriver and pulling it forward. The cover dispenser is attached with a hook.
3) The Display Assembly can be connected by pressing the top of the dispenser cover and pushing it after separating the Display Frame from its housing.
4) Loosen four screws with a phillips screwdriver and pull the funnel Assembly to disconnect.
5) The Duct Cap Assembly can be disconnected if the hold lever connecting screw is loosened with a phillips driver.
6) To install the Duct Cap Assembly, insert one end of the spring into the right hole of the dispenser lever and insert the other end into the right hole in the top part of the dispenser. Then attach the holder at the solenoid switch.
You'll have to subscribe to download above service manual.
Source: lg lsc26905tt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, ghee, or butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1-2 pounds uncooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped fine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1 quart chicken broth (I use either homemade or a box of low sodium, no added MSG.)
- 1 can coconut milk (look for this in the Asian/Thai section of the grocery store. I prefer regular, not "lite".)
- 1 lime, juiced, divided
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 4 scallions, chopped
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- salt, to taste
- optional: Thai fish sauce, cooked rice
Heat a soup pot over medium high heat, then add the coconut oil. Saute the onions with a little salt for a few minutes, then add the chicken chunks with a little more salt. Cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is just cooked through. Add the ginger and half of the garlic towards the end of this.
Stir in the broth and bring to a boil, then stir in the coconut milk, half of the lime juice, and the red pepper flakes. Reduce the heat to low and simmer covered for at least 15 minutes (longer is fine, too).
Turn off the heat, and add salt to taste (depends on the amount in your chicken broth). Stir in the rest of the garlic, the scallions, and most of the cilantro (leave a little aside for topping individual bowls). Add the rest of the lime juice if desired. Cover and let sit off-heat for 5 to 10 minutes, then serve.
Great served over rice. Add a few drops of fish sauce to your serving to knock the flavor out of the park!
[Yes, I did reset the breaker and checked the voltages. Here's the wiring diagram:
Source: Amana NED7200TW Dryer no heat, problem with cycling thermostat?
10 user(s) are online (in the past 60 minutes)
0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users