Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

thermostat, Truflex P675 R-TM2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 allcountry33

allcountry33

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 12:19 PM

This might sound dumb but I'm a woman and I need some help.

My furnace is not working right, when I turn it on, it makes the clicking noise that it's going to start and it will but it will only blow for about 5 mins. then shut off.  I can turn it up to 90 and it will do the same thing. the Temp reading is always at 70. Does this mean that the thermostat is not working?

PLease let me know so I can get this fixed.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Dan Webster

Dan Webster

Paw Paw

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Busch

Posted 25 October 2006 - 11:51 AM

I am just guessing but this might be a simple maint fix if you knew what you were doing but, you could damage the heater way more than you know and end up paying tons of more money than you would have originally by paying a qualified guy to take a look at it
"May the hinges of our friendship never grow rusty"
-old Irish saying

Buy me a Beer: http://web.me.com/ze...man18007260692/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics