Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
atomicjon

Maytag Washer and Dryer - Keep, or...?

3 posts in this topic

These were purchased (through Home Depot)  in 10/04, and thus NOT eligible for the class-action lawsuit.  No payments, no interest for 12 months, hence they're not paid for yet.  Only problem so far: excessive condensation from UPPER drying cabinet.  Three repair calls - no fix - new unit - same problem - we've "learned" to live with it.  Since these are SUPPOSEDLY redesigned units, they might last.  Any opinions or experiences with these models (like the condensation issue?)?  Again, I can return them up to 9/05, but there needs to be a reason (like, they're breaking down all over the web...).   Currently fat dumb & happy  concerned about future..... 

After all these years I could FINALLY afford a Maytag and NOW everyone says they're junk?  Can't win for losing.....

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Seems like the unresolved condensation problem is all the excuse you need to return them.

Any reason why you cant just exchange the dryer for a regular Neptune dryer?

Ill be waiting with my PU truck when you decide to dump them. ;)