Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
auxesis

removing top with rust problems

4 posts in this topic

How is the top removed on my washer, It is rusting on the inside and staining the clothes.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Hello, my rusty friend.  Our most dear and gracious host, Samurai Appliance Repair Man, has written an illuminating and inspiring sermon on this very subject.  Would you like to see it?  Alright, it is here

Mr. Moostafa,  Thank you for your help, I removed the top and cabinet and wire brushed all the rust and used a product called POR-15 that I used on my 1950 ford. this product stops rust.  Again thank you.           george

I am pleased to have been of service.  May Allah grin down upon your appliances from the heavens and flash his most-holy gold tooth as a blessing unto you and your family.