Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to troubleshoot using schematics like a real tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
teddykgb

Ice Maker Issues

5 posts in this topic

Any help would be great....  My ice maker only gives crushed ice.  No matter where you have the selector set at, you only get crushed cubes...  This may seem like a small problem for most, but come football season we need full size cubes for the drinks to watch a little gameday...  Anyone had this problem before, and if so is there an easy fix?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

See if the metal lever on the side of the ice bin is in the saddle in the rear of the freezer area.

yes it is..  I did notice that the arm that runs from the back to "lip" that adjust more closed to more open was not connect.  Attached it and recoiled spring.  Unfortunally I am out of ice to check it now..LOL..  Thanks for the feed back.  I hope this fixes it...

Good, let us know how this goes......:cool:

No dice... Still puttin out ice that looks like a snow cone.....   8-(