Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

small claims court

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jeff lee

jeff lee

Yamabushi

• Grasshoppah
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 05:27 PM

Sears tech arrives today, claims contamination within sealed system (4th. time).
states he will order parts for it again.
Told him nothing doing and to call his supervisor locally, I would like a word with this person.
Politely (very hard to do at this point and time), inform sup. that this is the 4th. service call for this same appliance within 4 months and that I would demand a replacement for it. Supervisor states that I need to call their warranty dept.
After having to endure the *^~!? ! automated call forwarding system that sears sees fit to annoy everyone with, I finally speak with someone who is alive.
Passed on to 3 (gasp!) different departments till I finally speak with 'Carol' in customer relations and inform her of my situation. She is couteous, but aloof.
Carols states that she will need to review all of the service tech.'s notes reguarding this case, including todays.
Call service tech on his cell phone (this is also in my phones speed dial list) and request that he submit todays findings asap, via carrier pidgeon, santa claus, outrigger canoe or whatever, preferably vial email and that he would please call me when he does so.
Tech calls me approximately an hour later and says his findings should be on the sears national database.
Submit myself to ever more torture on sears blasted phone forwarding system and speak with 'Archie" in customer relations, he is neither couteous nor helpful, he informs me that since 'Carol' has started this review case that I would need to speak with her! I inform 'Archie' that a review has not been started, but was pending the technicians latest findings, of which, and is, thank God, on their database. Archie gives new meaning to the word stupid, he is insistent that 'Carol' has been assigned to this review and is the only person within the sears hierachy that can help me.
After a brief moment to let my blood pressure return to normal, I asked Archie if he would connect me with Carol, I get her voicemail which says she is out of the office and will not return until after the Christmas holidays......, but to have a pleasant day  and the merriest of Christmas's!
AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 jeff lee

jeff lee

Yamabushi

• Grasshoppah
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 05:30 PM

P.S.
Heartfelt thanks to those who gave advice in this situation......I need a beer....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics