Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn Circuit Fu, the ancient lost art of appliance repair…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Lizzie Borden

Just a BIG THANKS!!!!

1 post in this topic

Subject: Help, Please, My Norge 20lb Washer won't spin!

emteeth.gif  Hi again Samarai "Guys", just a quick note to tell you thanx sooooooooo much for all your suggestions & for all your help, it was VERY appriciated (sorry it took me so long to get back with you to Thank You!) Btw, the metal "washer" trick worked for about 2months! embeer.gif Now though the whole "thrust-cam" has disintegrated, so I guess we'll have to break down & order the actual parts to fix it properly, lol! :o) Another btw, my hubby was able to "fix" it one-handed, how impressive is that?! emsmiled.gif You guys will probably be hearing from him as well in the near future when he orders/gets the new parts, I'm sure he will have some questions from you then! emthup.gif 

Until then, thanx again, from a very grateful grasshopper! emrainbow.gif 

Lizzieemmoon.gif

P.S. We got the parts, it's now completely fixed & works like new again! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!