Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Just a BIG THANKS!!!!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lizzie Borden

Lizzie Borden

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 09:44 AM

Subject: Help, Please, My Norge 20lb Washer won't spin!

Posted Image  Hi again Samarai "Guys", just a quick note to tell you thanx sooooooooo much for all your suggestions & for all your help, it was VERY appriciated (sorry it took me so long to get back with you to Thank You!) Btw, the metal "washer" trick worked for about 2months! Posted Image Now though the whole "thrust-cam" has disintegrated, so I guess we'll have to break down & order the actual parts to fix it properly, lol! :o) Another btw, my hubby was able to "fix" it one-handed, how impressive is that?! Posted Image You guys will probably be hearing from him as well in the near future when he orders/gets the new parts, I'm sure he will have some questions from you then! Posted Image 
Until then, thanx again, from a very grateful grasshopper! Posted Image 

LizziePosted Image

P.S. We got the parts, it's now completely fixed & works like new again! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics