Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Lizzie Borden

Best Dishwasher under 300$

5 posts in this topic

;) Hi Samarai Guy, hey I know you don't like too, :shock: but my 13yr old GE dishwasher is broken (ie: not fixable) anyway, you have any suggestions for a decent DW under 300$, Pretty Please? :D Thanx!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

A good dishwasher for under $300?  Almost universally, these criteria are mutually exclusive.  But there is one notable exception: the  EJ Manual Dishwasher

It boasts impressive technical specifications and it's not a bad looking unit, either!  :dude:

:groucho: LOL!, So I guesss that's a NO?! Ok, then I guess I'll try to find some recomendations some other way then?!  :huh: Thanx anyway! :?

I think all the dishwashers today stink; Whirlpool's are the least schmelly. 

Have fun shopping!

:cheers: Ok cool, I will keep that in the back of my mind then, thanx again Samarai Guy for ALL you help today & in the past, I really, really appriciate it,  I'm always recommending your site to everyone I know, I think your doing a wonderful thing here at your site!!! :notworthy: :rocker: