Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Tired of guessing on service calls?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Lizzie Borden

Best Dishwasher under 300$

5 posts in this topic

;) Hi Samarai Guy, hey I know you don't like too, :shock: but my 13yr old GE dishwasher is broken (ie: not fixable) anyway, you have any suggestions for a decent DW under 300$, Pretty Please? :D Thanx!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

A good dishwasher for under $300?  Almost universally, these criteria are mutually exclusive.  But there is one notable exception: the  EJ Manual Dishwasher

It boasts impressive technical specifications and it's not a bad looking unit, either!  :dude:

:groucho: LOL!, So I guesss that's a NO?! Ok, then I guess I'll try to find some recomendations some other way then?!  :huh: Thanx anyway! :?

I think all the dishwashers today stink; Whirlpool's are the least schmelly. 

Have fun shopping!

:cheers: Ok cool, I will keep that in the back of my mind then, thanx again Samarai Guy for ALL you help today & in the past, I really, really appriciate it,  I'm always recommending your site to everyone I know, I think your doing a wonderful thing here at your site!!! :notworthy: :rocker: