- I set the washer to Rapid Wash & press start button.
- Washer fills with water.
- Agitation cycle starts.
- Motor hums softly rather than the normal agitation sounds.
- I open the lid and observe the agitator spinning in sync with the basket.
- The the agitator and basket brake to a stop.
- Clothes are wrapped around the agitator.
- I close the lid and press start again.
- Washer drains okay.
- Remaining rinse, spin, etc. cycles complete normally.
Also, I opened the fabric softener dispenser and found mold, lots of mold. Help!
Thanks in advance for your help!