Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Who are your Favorite Parts Suppliers

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Trying to help

Trying to help

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 12:58 AM

Marcone for the majority of all orders.  But I will admit I have no loyalty whatsoever.  If they have to order it, I try not to wait for orders.  I call around to other local distributors such as Fox. Cashwell, Tribles, etc.
If we saved YOU Beer $$ today, please make a donation to our beer fund by clicking the link below to help keep this site going. I charge $135.95 PLUS PARTS to do this repair!$! http://fixitnow.com/beerfund.htm

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#42 SubZeroLosAngeles

SubZeroLosAngeles

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:48 PM

Jhonstone for HVAC and MARCONE for applliance parts

#43 Econo Appliance

Econo Appliance

Sōhei

• Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:07 PM

Marcone,  while having a huge inventory, just takes forever on the phone and their prices aren't the lowest around. Their long holds while listening to Marcone advertisements make it not worth it to use.

I like reliable because you call,  order, and you're done within 30 seconds.  Online is even better. Time is money!!
Econo Appliance Service, Inc. - San Diego appliance repair since 1984

#44 Budget Appliance Repair

Budget Appliance Repair

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,884 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:30 PM

I also use Marcone and have for 16years  since I've been in business for myself.
All though they aren't the cheapest, (not the expensiviest either), I can order parts before 3pm and have them the next day usually before 3pm if the parts are in stock in one of the California stores, (I'm in California).

Also, incase you didn't know, they do have a pretty good online account service, that's all I use, since I perfer to do my own lookup and research.  The offline phone help is usually slow and they don't always seem to really know what they are doing.

Their online service is good for crossing parts from one brand to another also such as expensive GE parts that can be found for about 1/3  the price as another brand, when you lookup a part they usually show a pretty good list of part equal to what you're looking for in other brands and sometimes the generic brands also.

It used to be if I ordered over the phone and did an order over $125 they gave free shipping but if you ordered online you only had to have an order of $99 for the free shipping, that has now increased to $150 for free shipping with online orders and I don't know what the minimum is if you order by phone.

Here the page to start your online Marcone usage, very easy if you already have an account: http://www.marcone.com/
William Burk (Willie)
Willie's Budget Appliance Repair
Eureka, CA 95501

#45 TOPPS Appliance Service

TOPPS Appliance Service

Ikkō-ikki

• Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 12:44 AM

http://www.servallcity.com/

Love these guys!

For hvac Young Supply hands down!
TOPPS Appliance Service
Toledo's "TOPP" Choice
www.TOPPSappliance-service.com

#46 azasadny

azasadny

Ikkō-ikki

• Grasshoppah
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 06:10 AM

I'm just a customer who fixes their own stuff whenever I can and I have been using RepairClinic.com for several years and have always been able to find what i need. They ship fast, too!

#47 SANTA

SANTA

Senpai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Windsor/Molson

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:53 AM

I buy mostly from Dey Distributing. They are 25 miles from my house and I can get parts same day or next day. I order foreign brand parts from Repair Clinic. I recently received a catalog from Aspen Manufacturing. WWW.ASPENSAFETY.COM. located in Edgewater Park, NJ. Their prices are quite low. I could save alot of money. Has anyone dealt with this company?

#48 DeathStalker

DeathStalker

Sōhei

• Cast Into the Outer Darkness
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Free

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:34 PM

Wow. Does Fox Appliance not ship anywhere but the SouthEast? They kick butt and basically own Atlanta when it comes to parts.

Today for instance, I needed a controller for my oven. Sears wanted 188 for it (and probably would have had to order it) while Fox had it on hand for $138. That's a HUGE difference in both price and availability.

EDIT: fox appliance

#49 RegUS_PatOff

RegUS_PatOff

Sensei

• Academy Instructor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,588 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Chief NTSC Black & White

Posted 30 August 2010 - 02:04 PM

RepairClinic (site sponsor) is about $140 (+shipping)

AND

Any part ordered from RepairClinic can be returned in original condition
within 30 days for a refund (less shipping).

one of my video productions: “Easter Seals: Walk With Me”

every day is Down Syndrome Awareness Day
"A Child Is Waiting" . Burt Lancaster . Judy Garland . 1962

RegUS_PatOff > www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPAY2LsKVEw

#50 DeathStalker

DeathStalker

Sōhei

• Cast Into the Outer Darkness
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Free

Posted 30 August 2010 - 04:08 PM

Were you directing that post to me? If so, I can't say that I know how to respond. I'm thinking my initial reaction and responce would cost me the 45 bucks I just spent and hasn't realized any results yet..........

SO I reckon I oughta hold it.

#51 certified tech group 51

certified tech group 51

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,607 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:04 AM

Thought I would add my parts places............W.L.May in Portland, Or.  or Reliable in Portland, Or.  both have warehouses in the western states. Out of the portland warehouse, ( with reliable in Seattle warehouse )   order before  3 P.M. and I get the parts by 1 P.M. the next day.......  cannot forget Repairclinic for those pesky thermador repairs.......... Sears only if it is the last place on earth,  they state " part in stock ", order by credit card,  they call you in 2 days stating part on 'back order' OR  NLA......... :shock:...........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics