Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Washer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 carol

carol

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:53 AM

Hi,

I'm sure your tired of hearing about the Maytag Neptune I now I would be.  I bought this from someone else and it would appear I've bought a problem.  I saw Maytag and thought is was a good buy and not till after did I start reading about the problems.  Really feel bad about this.

What I need to know is this  It would appear I have a problem with water tempature contole you set it on warm/warm and get hot/cold. On the first spin the water comes in and when the washer is about to go to spin it shuts down.  I've cleaned the mold up and keep the water from standing in the rubber part also I leave the door open.  There still is a slight order but better then it was. 

I really can't get ride of this washer at this time and wanted to ask if you know what might be going wrong with it.  What your suggestion would be as far as what may need replacement.

I have no info on this machine as far as parts list and have not been able to find one on the net.  Being that I bought it used I'm sure Maytag will not help.

Hope you can help

Thanks,

Carol

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 mastertech011

mastertech011

Sōhei

• Scholar of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 04:35 PM

Read this webpage and see if this helps.

http://members.shaw.ca/gavb/

And this

http://www.appliance.../neptune12.html

And This

http://www.appliance...om/neptune.html

#3 carol

carol

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 09:30 AM

Thank you for the help.  Just wanted to ask if you new what year this washer was?  I check threw the webpages and They were helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics