Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

samurai support

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 panochapower

panochapower

Ikkō-ikki

• Grasshoppah
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:56 PM

juuuust recvd my whirlpool washer repair manual!

but somethin's been bothering me since i ordered it... honorable samurai, you ARE affiliated with repairclinic.com & they ARE the outfit you prefer we purchase goods from correct?

:shock:

if so, why arent there any cool SARM magnets or stickers included with the nice set repairclinic.com bonussed in the packet with my manual?!?
:notworthy:

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,805 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 20 June 2005 - 01:52 AM

Heyyyy...  you mean they left 'em out again?  :shock:

Awwite, looks like Homey hasta ride on over there and kick some appliance butt.  :armed:

Who's with me?

#3 panochapower

panochapower

Ikkō-ikki

• Grasshoppah
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 04:12 AM

i am! now we only need 5 more!

and here they are...
:stooges::rocketman::headbang:

seriously, you guys have SOME sort of arrangement (even if its only who gets to stand under the showerhead 1st
:evil: ) youre steering customers their way, incl a lil promo material with your moniker title & rank doesnt sound unreasonable

not for nothing, i whole-heartedly believe in & appreciate what you & sites like plbg.com do & ill do all i can to support you guys, continue walkin the path i knew was the right one all along & encourage others to do so as well

ps: i had the nerve to complain to repairclinic about their paper stickers (vinyl better for appliances) & asked 'em for more magnets - am i bad. i did make sure to put one on the washer im either gonna sell or donate tho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics