Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Tired of guessing on service calls?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
ciucca

Jenn Air JCD2289ATB How Do I Clean the Condenser?

4 posts in this topic

I hope this is not a stupid question. After reading this most excellent board, and seeing the amount of dust under this piece of s%$#% fridge. I think I would like to vacum out the condenser, but alas I cannot get at it. I looked at the diagrams and figured out the condenser is under the drip pan. Can I acess the condenser for cleaning from the front? With out going into detail its a major PIA to pull this fridge out. Its a cabient depth model, and the only time I want to pull it out is to toss it out, if you know what I mean.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

thanks, i just ordered it.

Can I do it from the front of the frige? Anything I need to remove? I looked under there with a flashlight and I can't seem to locate it ( the condenser). Does anything need to be removed?

Thanks. :?

You have the jellyroll condenser, it's the hot, dirty spiral thing in the back of the fridge.  Have to pull it out and rop the rear service panel to get to it.  Unplug power cord first.