Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Ralph Kramden

Whirlpool Repair Manuals

6 posts in this topic

This forum is invaluable.  Even though I can order parts and get great advice here, I feel that I need the manufacturer's service manual in order to see where things are located and how they are connected.   The link below will take you to the page for ordering manuals for Whirlpool appliances from Whirlpool.  The manuals are $12.95 each.  While there is a manual for refrigerators, there is also a separate manual for the ice maker (Whirlpool GD22DQXFW00) .    This would bring my total investment in manuals to $25, since my goal is to repair both the water dispenser and ice maker problems.   Does anyone know if these manuals are sufficient for a do-it-yourselfer like me.  Are there better manuals available?  Thanks.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

these are probably quite sufficient, there are also manuals available through THIS site (links below).             to the moon alice, .....................  to the moon!

[user=637]kdog[/user] wrote:

these are probably quite sufficient, there are also manuals available through THIS site (links below).             to the moon alice, .....................  to the moon!

Thanks for the feedback.  I just placed an order for the manuals through the links provided to RepairClinic.    "I Gotta Big Mouth!"

"Is it safe?"

gibbssr2.jpg