Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Check out our online tech training courses at Master Samurai Tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
vassell

Kenmoore washer

15 posts in this topic

my wife tells me that the water will not drain out.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

She also did not tell you the model number???

when i go home i will check that info out

thanks

anybody here can someone help.

This is a Frigidaire washer with the Kenmore name on it, I do not know these units.  We will wait till someone who does sees your post.  But with this being a holliday week-end, do not know when some of the other techs will be back on line....:?

Do you hear the motor running during the spin cycle or does the machine not do anything?

during spin cycle i hear a clackling noise and nothing happens

Ok, remove the front panel and replace the belt. 

is there 2 belts on this  washer because, i removed the rear panel and the belt was ok.

need help in trying to fix front load washer.

thanks

The washer has one belt only.

I am not sure what "clackling" is so bear with us.

You have stated that the water will not drain - previous discussions for this type of washer made for Kenmore by Frigidaire via Electrolux(long story) would lead me to guess that:

1) The drain pump is either not working because it is not getting power when it is supposed to - that could possibly be a dead drain pump or the motor control board

2) The drain pump is either not working because there is something jammed inside the pump preventing the impeller from turning.

You can verify that the drain pump is getting power when the washer should be draining(by advancing the timer by hand to just before the final spin position).

Here is a parts diagram: ftp://ftp.electrolux-na.com/ProdInfo_PDF/Webster/95334264.pdf

thank for all the help

i tried the drain pump, and it was clogged up so  i cleared it and now it working,  i had some leakage after reinstalling but i think i have it covered now.

thanks again