Fisher & Paykel
Posted 01 July 2005 - 03:57 AM
Posted 01 July 2005 - 10:46 AM
If not, turn off power, remove 5 wire plug and test between the brown and white wires, having previously set the M/meter to ohms. It should be around 32 ohms. If it is, then the control board has blown p/n 426204p, but before replacing, check the wiring to the lid switch by removing the 2 screws at the front ( under caps ) and lift top up, check on r.h.side as the wiring to the switch may have come loose and rubbed on the cabinet p/n 426457.
Hope this helps;).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users