Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Lost with the new appliances? The Samurai teaches you Circuit Fu…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
bostoncraig

DishDrawer DD603 - LCD "randomly" flashing numbers and symbols

2 posts in this topic

I think I mistakenly entered this "mode" by holding the ECO and Power buttons for 5 seconds. Pressing power is the only way to stop the light show, but then the wash cycle is set to 5 minutes and I can't seem to change it. Running it for 5 minutes didn't seem to help. It stops without draining and the lightshow continues.

I don't think there's a hardware problem. I think I just screwed up and I'd like to reset everything back to the way it was.

BTW, in my efforts to fix this problem, I did manage to make it play some music.

Thanks in advance.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Although I never saw a proper fault code, instructions for clearing a "stuck" fault code include turning off power at the source. So, I figured I might as well try that.

Cycling the power appeared to reset things properly and I was able to start a normal wash cycle. I'm assuming it will run to completion just fine.