Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest LAB

Hotpoint Dryer Problems

2 posts in this topic

Hotpoint Model NVL333GVOWW. The burner cylce starts normally but then shuts off after a period of time and never starts again. If I open the door and restart the cycle it restarts the burn cycle but then repeats the same problem.

Motor replaced 3 months ago due to bad bearing, gas solinoids replaces 1 year ago.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Sure sounds like the gas valve coils going out again.

Have you tried to run it with the vent off to make sure you don't have a vent obstruction?

Do you have an access door where you can watch the burner light up and see what the flame looks like? If so is the flame blasting down flame tube real good, not just a mussy flame because air is not being drawn through dryer correctly?

Check all the felt drum seals.

Check your model# again and see if maybe you didn't write something down wrong, I can't get it to come up on any of the reference sites I use.

William Burk (Willie)

Willie's Budget Appliance Repair

Eureka, CA 95501

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0