Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Whirpool gold "quiet" partner iv dishwasher warranty

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bo Alley

Bo Alley

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 06:42 AM

FYI: some recent warranty info from whirlpool...  electronic modules and racks 5 years, tub 20 years, no warranty on motor pump assembly!!

this was what I was told today calling their 1-800 number....  The motor-pump assembly went south the other day, e.g., noisey and also looks like the lower end/seal is leaking.  

either I was being BS'd or their dishwasher warranty appears to cover exactly the opposite type of components for 5 years, e.g., electronic module not EM rotating parts.  Tried to discuss implied warranties but they would not budge... 

Guess I will pop for the assembly from this site, the info and forums have been very helpful.

Regards,

Bo

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Pegi

Pegi

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sweet Iced Tea

Posted 29 November 2007 - 06:52 AM

Post your complete model number so we can see if we can pull up your users manual......The warranty on your dishwasher is what is printed in the back of your use and care manual, what does it say in this manual...my WP tall tub has a two year warranty on the motor module...

Buy your parts here! Posted ImagePosted ImageRead More

If we helped you kick some appliance bootay and saved you some coin, consider helping' us keep the lights on ==> http://beer.fixitnow.com

Are you a Master Appliantologist? ==> http://appliantology...ppliantologist/

#3 Bo Alley

Bo Alley

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 03:56 AM

Hello Pegi,

The GU1500XTKB0        DISHWASHER WANNANTY FOR ‘WASH MODULE’ IS 2 YEAR LIMITED…  I take it that this includes the motor-pump assembly I recently ordered from Fixit..

bo

#4 Pegi

Pegi

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sweet Iced Tea

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:23 AM

Now that I do not know, call a local Whirlpool Authorized company in your area and ask them to be sure, that is what i would do here, might get a different answer than what you got from WP itself, or not....:?

Buy your parts here! Posted ImagePosted ImageRead More

If we helped you kick some appliance bootay and saved you some coin, consider helping' us keep the lights on ==> http://beer.fixitnow.com

Are you a Master Appliantologist? ==> http://appliantology...ppliantologist/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics