Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Bo Alley

Whirpool gold "quiet" partner iv dishwasher warranty

4 posts in this topic

FYI: some recent warranty info from whirlpool...  electronic modules and racks 5 years, tub 20 years, no warranty on motor pump assembly!!

this was what I was told today calling their 1-800 number....  The motor-pump assembly went south the other day, e.g., noisey and also looks like the lower end/seal is leaking.  

either I was being BS'd or their dishwasher warranty appears to cover exactly the opposite type of components for 5 years, e.g., electronic module not EM rotating parts.  Tried to discuss implied warranties but they would not budge... 

Guess I will pop for the assembly from this site, the info and forums have been very helpful.

Regards,

Bo

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Post your complete model number so we can see if we can pull up your users manual......The warranty on your dishwasher is what is printed in the back of your use and care manual, what does it say in this manual...my WP tall tub has a two year warranty on the motor module...

Hello Pegi,

The GU1500XTKB0        DISHWASHER WANNANTY FOR ‘WASH MODULE’ IS 2 YEAR LIMITED…  I take it that this includes the motor-pump assembly I recently ordered from Fixit..

bo

Now that I do not know, call a local Whirlpool Authorized company in your area and ask them to be sure, that is what i would do here, might get a different answer than what you got from WP itself, or not....:?