Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

kspence

Staber Washer and no lint filter

5 posts in this topic

I am interested in the Staber Washer but my wife is concerned that it has no lint filter. We have been told it doesn't need it. Is this true of just he Staber or all horizontal washers? Has anyone had and experience with the

Staber with regard to this?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I have not had experience with the Staber, but on all brands, some models have lint filters and other models do not. The dryer would remove the  lint if the washer does not have a filter.

From Whirlpool website, Duet does not have lint filter. It seems most new H-axis washers do not have lint filter.

Consider where the lint in washers comes from.  Most washer lint is created right in the washer by the action of the agitator.  Horizonbtal axis washers do not need a lint filter because they on't have an agitator that beats the clothes back and forth, stressing fibers and producing lint.  Less fiber stress = less lint generated. 

Also means your clothes last longer.  Another upside to horizontal axis washers.

And I understand this Staber can be bought right here thru this website???  Is this correct??