Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

gpagolf

Washer Fills but will not Spin, Agitate or Drain

9 posts in this topic

I ran test 1, 2, 3 with all passing.  When I got to 4a I checked the capacitor and it appear to check out according to my meter.  I then ran 4b and could not get the 110-125 VAC on any of the combinations.  I also did 4c and the resistance checked out on the motor.  The question I have is could it still be the capacitor or is is definetly the control board?:shock:  In other word when I try to get some type voltage off the red wire leading from P9-4 that should be going to the capacitor i am not getting a reading.  I hate to buy the control board for $200 when it could be a $14 capactor.  If I buy the control board and it does not work can I still return it?  Hope this makes since.  HELP!:yikes:

Kenmore Model:  110.22042100

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

It does sound like the control board, and yes, he will let you return it if it does not solve your problem, less shipping. ;)

If I buy the control board and it does not work can I still return it?

Only if you buy it here. Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Ok, I show my part number on the board is 8526076, but when I search that number your part number shows 904746, is this the same board.  It looks the same but want to make sure.

Ok, thanks for everyone's help.  The item has been ordered and I will post the results on Tuesday next week.

[user=1906]gpagolf[/user] wrote:

I ran test 1, 2, 3 with all passing.  When I got to 4a ....

where can i find more details on the test he is refering to? 

my kenmore 417.43142200 froze mid wash and if i advance the timer/selector it will filling and drain but won't spin.

david

Doesn't apply to your washer.  His is a Whirlpool-built washer.  Yours is Frigidaire.  Start a new topic for help.

Installed new part and worked like a charm.  Thanks again for the advise and direction.:dude: