"Maytag Drying Center"
Posted 08 July 2005 - 11:39 AM
I have studied with interest the ways of your knowledge and technical abilities.
If you would please grace me with a portion of your expertese. How does such a humble and uneducated Grasshopper gain access to the front of a "Maytag Neptune Drying Center" (model MCG8000). It is very different than the dryer you display in your archives
Thank you "Mystical and Powerful One of Household Convienance Devices"
Posted 09 July 2005 - 04:35 AM
Need parts? Call our Parts Department now! 877-803-7957
Posted 10 July 2005 - 06:12 AM
After a couple "Nectar of the Gods" I forged ahead and was able to gain access. While there may be an easier way, here is how this GrassHopper did it:
- Remove the two screws that connect the front panel to the lint trap housing.
- Open the upper cabinet dryer and unscrew the four screws that span across the rear of the control panel.
- Move the control panel up and be aware that you will have to detach at least one electrical connector to get the panel out of the way (This will allow you to swing the control panel to the left).
- Remove the five srews located across the top of the bottom panel (Previously hidden by the control panel).
- Swing the top of the panel out and gently pull up to remove the bottom of the panel from the brackets.
- Unhook the electrical connector on the lower right side which will allow you to swing the panel to the left.
- Sit back and reward your self with a cold one.
Hope this helps any other "Grass Hoppers"
Humble Fellow Granite Stater
Posted 26 July 2005 - 09:11 AM
Posted 26 July 2005 - 11:07 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users