Click here to check out our on-demand appliance repair training webinars.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Posting equipment for sale?

delawaredrew

Getting out of this business already and have some equipment for sale. Is it cool to post tools for sale here?  Don't think it is anything that is sold by the host or affiliates.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks pegi.

I just put my airsled on ebay.

Here's the stuff I have right now:

• "All Dolly" wall oven lift -  $200 + shipping.  Never used but slight bit of discoloration on it from unknown source.  Allows easy removal of double wall ovens for servicing.  Takes weight of unit and rolls it out of cabinetry.  2 wooden shelves.   Folds flat.  Legs swing into position for use.  DSC01533.jpg Exact model no longer on website.  But it is similar to the one called "Alldolly with Hy-Grip knobs and shelf" which retails for $295.  See it at http://www.alldolly.com. 

• Microwave lift table.  $150 + shipping.  Used during training only.  Lightweight - about 10lbs. Expandable design straddles cooktop to install and remove spacesaver microwaves.  Makes working on those 80lb Advantiums a little easier on the back.  Uses a impact driver or drill to raise and lower.  All aluminum construction.  Front and top: DSC01540.jpg
Bottom:
  • DSC01537.jpg

I checked out the ebay auction on the air sled and I may be intrested. I've been contemplating purchasing one for awhile. Does it perform as well as the videos lead you to believe? I asked  the Samurai about  one a couple months back. Also the microwave lift table do you know the dimensions of the top and the approx. weight it will handle.  Thanx   David

The MW lift table is 24"w x 21"d.  It rises up to about 19".  Unknown as to how much weight it can lift, it is powered by your impact driver or a wrench.  The max weight is probably determined by the threaded rod that does the work.  I've used others like it to raise and lower those PITA 80lb advantiums, the heaviest MWs I ever had to work on.  I just sat on it fully raised and it didn't complain, I'm over 200lbs.

The air sled is easy to use and does make moving big viking or monogram ranges alot easier.  Once inflated you can slide the item right out.  I've only set this particular sled set  up once to test it but the other one I had was really handy when working alone. 

Air sled sold.  All-Dolly and lift table going on ebay if anyone wants them...

Archived