Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
DJ EZP

Kenmore Limited Edition

7 posts in this topic

I've got a Kenmore Limited Edition, model# 110.82694110.  This is the one with the touchpad on it.  The unit will not go into spin, so I'm  thinking I'm having trouble with the power supply.  The reason I've reached this conclusion, is that the control board seems to be working by allowing me to start and cancel cycles, but no voltages are being sent where they need to be.  If anyone knows how to get into diagnostic mode and what I should be looking for I could really use the info before I go and put a power supply on it. 

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

This may be tough, find the tech sheet in this washer, probably in the console, to see if the instructions are in there.  Just the touch module for this washer is $352.49 from Sears...Ref.# 25 microcomputer, #17 power supply #23 touch module..

Leadimage.asp?productTypeID=0153200&brandID=0582&modelDesc=AUTOMATIC%20WASHER&modelNumber=11082694110&documentID=00015735&documentTypeID=PLDM&documentClassCode=PM&titleType=CONSOLE%20PANEL%20PARTS&titleID=00001&

Yep, I've already searched everywhere for the flyer and no dice.  That's why I was hoping someone may have a similar model.  I'm pretty confident that the actual touch panel is not the culprit and that it's the power supply.  Wish me luck.

Any way you can post a picture of your control panel? If I can see it, it may come back to me how to do this.

Sorry, don't have that luxury right now.  I'm gonna go out on a limb and do the power supply.  I'll let ya'll know what happens.

Thanx,

James

did you check the lid switch?

Yep, checked that before anything else.  I did go ahead and put the power supply in and voila!  She spins, agitates, and does a jig across the floor.  Gotta get those legs level.  Thanks for ya'll's help.

James