Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
FatMan

Adaptive defrost control

6 posts in this topic

Model # KSRB27QGBLOO I can't find that itty bitty piece of paper anywhere, not even tucked away on the condensor, Pleae help I can't get it do go into defrost:yikes: Yes the heat is starting to get to me and the beer ain't cold enough:gimmebeer::crybaby: 

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

FatMan you on a roll tonight!!! :silly:  Here is the link with information on the ADC controls.

Air conditioner went out in the van I think I got a little heat stroke,  and that site dosn't tell you how to force the adaptive defrost control into the defrost and I can't find that little itty bitty piece of paper thats suppose to be wadded up in the condensor but htat OK I suddenly had a flash and rememberd  how to do it, Thanks anyway and Thanks to Kwantlin U:D

Yea, but it tells where to find that little bitty sheet of paper....:P