Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

dishonourable F&P Smartdrive not being so smart

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Silver

Silver

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 08:28 PM

Oh sensei can you please help this unhappy grasshopper?
I have a dishonourable F&P notso Smartdrive9 Model No.GW609NZ
that will not perform its functions. It displays error code

off off on off on off on on

Can you please help me put my washing machine back on the road to enlightenment, so I have to nolonger beat a path to the laundromat.:(

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 ytwarefix4u

ytwarefix4u

Unsui

• Appliantologist
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 11:54 PM

you have fault code 43 which is an out of balance switch problem. It is most likely the switch itself that is faulty. You need a field fix kit part number 420313p from any F&P service centre cost about $30.00. There is an instruction sheet in the kit with details of how to fit it. It is not a difficult job .  Good luck

#3 Silver

Silver

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 11:47 PM

:) Thank you, I have just replaced the part and my wayward washer is now working again.
Many kind regards and thank you again

#4 teamwade

teamwade

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 08:25 PM

Master, would you please piont me in the right direction. I have 2 F&P machines both broken I have read the error code from the panel of both and unsure of which one to fix - 

Smartdrive603,GW603-u error = 00110010 (i think its broken cold water inlet valve)

the other is

Excellence6.5 Smartdrive9 GW609-AU error 00111110 (this machine just stops lights go out)

currently they are not plugged in to the water mains, they are sitting out the backyard. dunno if that effects the error codes.

What are the errors and which one would be the best to fix?

thanks

Wade

P.S. Can some one email me the tech sheet with the error codes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics