Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn Circuit Fu, the ancient lost art of appliance repair…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
ajdjnl

Kenmore Ultra Bake Self Cleaning Oven

6 posts in this topic

Just bought a house with this oven. Do not have manual and came up with a problem. It shows LOC on the display and no burners nor oven works. Had a small power outage which shut off power for a minute. Dont know what to do? Please help. Thank you.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

We do not see the model number posted yet....

I'm sorry - 665.75022102

Also, do you know where I can get a user's manual (besides Sears parts)?

Thank you.

This is a Whirlpool range, but since it has the Kenmore name on it we cannot get any information, probably Sears is the only place to order the users manual.  Some where in that range will be the tech sheet that might help you with this error.  Look in the console area. First try unplugging the range for 5 minutes and then plugging it back in to see if it will reset the computer.  I did not see any "Loc" codes for ranges in the fault code page.

Unplug the range for a minumum of 5 minutes and plug it back in.  This may re-boot the control board... if that's the problem. 

on the touch pad  to the upper right  there is a lock icon one for the op and one for the oven press and hold top key pad for 5 sec it will display on /onloc , press the oven light button for 5 secs and it will display loc off  . this is the whirlpool range that has so many problrms i can`t start , buy a new stove this unit won`t bake and this problem is known to whirlpool from 1999 to current 2005

i dare whirlpool to prove me wrong !

SEARS TECH 3372 DIVISION 22 LOCATION 8310