Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to troubleshoot like a Master Samurai Tech...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Trky

Frigidair Washer disasembly.

9 posts in this topic

How do I take the top off of a frigidair washer? I took the back anchor things out so the back will tilt up but in the front are two clips that I cant seem to get off, or to unclip?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

What kind of Friggidaire? Top load, fromt load, stack? Find your model number (should be on a sticker somewhere easily seen), then we can help.

Its a top load. Model number is FWS747RFS

Hello, my topless friend.  To remove the top panel, you must first remove the front panel.  Get on your knees in front of the washer, as though you are begging Allah to spare your wretched infidel life, and you will see two screws in the front.  Remove those and the front panel drops down and pulls out.  And may Allah have mercy on your soul. 

Huh... I took those screws off erlier... I just couldnt figure out how to take the front off. Lol. Thanks :) Im going to try that now.

That didnt come off as easily as you said it would... do you ahve the same washer?

Hello again, my uneasy friend.  I do not know if I have the same washer as you since you did not post a valid model number. 

go get a stiff putty knife

then looking at the front panel along the top edge. there are the two clips between the top and front. push your putty knife strait in from the fron to unlock them.

then you can pull the panel down and off