LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

storm

grey shrek

Just watched a short clip on our local news - major ice storm in the east - hope every one makes it o.k.  Trees don't seem to like wet snow and freezing rain at all, which makes power lines unhappy.:brrr:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Team Samurai

Over half a million in New Hampster alone won't have power for a week, maybe more. Our power hasn't gone out but wouldn't matter because I have a generator. But my mother-in-law's power has gone out... and she doesn't have a generator. She's living with us until her power comes back on. I wish our power had gone out instead. :help:

My power has just come back on but I fried my bosch dishwasher using the generator.Saturday morning when I cranked up the generator,I turned on too many breakers at once,My surger protector on the tv went up in smoke.I wasnt using the dishwasher at all but i had power to it.Let me know how to proceed.I just posted a question.Sorry to hear about your house guest.My mother in law went to the great beyond,may she rest in peace.Boy,do I miss her!!!!!!

[user=1]Samurai Appliance Repair Man[/user] wrote:

Over half a million in New Hampster alone won't have power for a week, maybe more.. :help:

soo...

when (up to 1 million) people lose power (and heat) for a week

in freezing temperatures....

what happens to their water pipes ? :brrr: :violin:

Archived