Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

commurcial crystal tips ice system

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 librassur

librassur

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 07:42 AM

hi,i have a commurcial crystal tips ice system.i have search the internet for crystal tips ice system but this company has no website so i'm real stuck here.

here the problem.earlier sombody already worked on the system but i think something went wrong with wiring the system.(now when i'm calling him he dos not pick up the phone)the system is making ice and all but when the ice reaches its original ice size the compressor suppose to shut off and the two fans should keep spinnin,but the oppisite is happining.the compresser stays on and the two fans stops spinnin.i have made some pitures of the wiring so u cant see what i'm talking about.what i need is a full wirring diagram of this system so i can rewire the ice system.i already have tried to replace the thermostat but no luck.same thing is happening.i think that  a wire is not in the right place in defrost relay.

i hope somebody can help me solv this problem

manufacturer:crystal tips

serial(143742-11A)

model(1202-CAS-261)

Attached Files

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 The Seven

The Seven

Sōhei

• Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 07:22 AM

[user=234]librassur[/user] wrote:

the system is making ice and all but when the ice reaches its original ice size the compressor suppose to shut off and the two fans should keep spinnin,

but the oppisite is happining.the compresser stays on and the two fans stops spinnin.

A simple solution is to rectify the wiring so that the thermostat is used to control the compressor and not the fans.:cool:

The Seven

#3 librassur

librassur

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 07:31 AM

thx for the reply but i was wrong about the fans.the fans should stop spinnin and the compressor stays on but at that moment the compressor is losing hot gas for the ice to get lose and fall in to the ice bin.the only thing i need here is a wiring diagram to see how the thermostat is hooked on the defrost reley i don't think the wiring is in order.i'm 99% sure that cables has to be switch on the defrost thermostat .

the problem is wich one and where dos it belong

Attached Files

#4 Budget Appliance Repair

Budget Appliance Repair

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 04:36 AM

WOW!!! What a wiring nightmare, It looks like someone has really done a job on that unit!!!!!!

William Burk (Willie)
Willie's Budget Appliance Repair
Eureka, CA 95501
William Burk (Willie)
Willie's Budget Appliance Repair
Eureka, CA 95501

#5 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,648 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 18 April 2005 - 04:52 AM

[user=36]Budget Appliance Repair[/user] wrote:

WOW!!! What a wiring nightmare, It looks like someone has really done a job on that unit!!!!!!

I hate when I get jobs like that.  :knifehead:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics