Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Laundry Room Horrors

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,872 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:55 PM

Posted Image
It'll take my young samurai assistant a few service calls to toughen up to the harsh reality of working in typical customer laundry rooms. (click the picture for the larger view)[/align]

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Mad Mac

Mad Mac

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 03:27 PM

This, frankly, is child abuse, Exposing a child of that age to....to...A GE PAIR:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

And to think I used to respect you.
Mad Mac....Pray to God he's out there....somewhere.

#3 Budget Appliance Repair

Budget Appliance Repair

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,688 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 12:56 AM

You just have to love those customers that have stuff stacked and jammed around all sides of the washer and dryer. They schedule an appointment and know around when you will be there, but do they bother to make the units accessable, NOOOOOO!!!!! we're suspose to work around all the junk........ some people!!!!!!!
William Burk (Willie)
Willie's Budget Appliance Repair
Eureka, CA 95501

#4 ethicalfix

ethicalfix

Sōhei

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 01:06 AM

:shock:  seems the one common denominater in all the worlds cultures is to fill the laundry with all the unwanted junk you can find the day before the serviceman is due:yikes:
Remember the simple things.

#5 Pegi

Pegi

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sweet Iced Tea

Posted 28 July 2005 - 08:36 AM

Hummmmmm, looks like a clear case of appliance abuse here.......the lid of the washer is caved in, need to pop that back out.  The dryer door handle is taped on!!!  And the top looks to have major paint damage.  Someone please call 1-800-appliance abuse. !!!
Buy your parts here! Posted ImagePosted ImageRead More

If we helped you kick some appliance bootay and saved you some coin, consider helping' us keep the lights on ==> http://beer.fixitnow.com

Are you a Master Appliantologist? ==> http://appliantology...ppliantologist/

#6 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,872 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 02:47 AM

I could sense the concern mounting for my young apprentice so I thought you all would appreciate an update on his status. I placed him on a cocktail of rittalin, prozac, and mescaline and the transformation is really quite extraordinary. Here, see for yourselves:

Posted Image
Click for larger view

#7 Mad Mac

Mad Mac

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 05:48 AM

Well, Maytag is an improvement on the Great Satan, I suppose....

Lady I used to go to had hers in the garage...place was a disaster area. Someone apparently broke in once, surprised they found anything. Then there was the family with the Neptune outside the back of the house....I kid you not.

#8 Mad Mac

Mad Mac

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 05:51 AM

[user=533]Pegi[/user] wrote:

The dryer door handle is taped on!!! 

You think that' s bad....I went to one once, rather than spend $5 for a door catch. they'd fitted a door bolt! Drilled the door and front panel, just to stop the door popping open :shock:

#9 DB130

DB130

Ikkō-ikki

• Grasshoppah
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 09:08 AM

In the first picture, is the young apprentice puking up something GREEN??

or are my eyes failing me?

#10 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,872 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 10:05 AM

He threw up in his mouth but I'm afraid he was unable to swallow all of it back down. Oh, pity the tender, young apprentice!

#11 Kiwi-nadian

Kiwi-nadian

Kohai

• PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 11:40 PM

The best one I called on was a large Maytag washer that  3 guys had to lift over the chest freezer to get it in, and after 6 yrs it starts leaking........:shock: wall on the right, tub on the left,....................................... A 1 INCH GAP BETWEEN IT AND THE FREEZER, AND YOU WANT ME TO DO @#$%^&*  WHAT????

Some people have no idea:beating:

please help us to help you, http://www.fixitnow.com/beerfund.htm

#12 ethicalfix

ethicalfix

Sōhei

• PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 12:06 AM

Hahahahaha   Kiwi,  NZ laundry and US washer is not a good marriage I'm afraid. My favourites are the ones where they build the laundry after the washer is installed.  Doorway an inch smaller than the washer   DUH!!!!!:shock:
Remember the simple things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics