Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Fisher & Paykel Dish Drawer DD601v2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AussieStudent

AussieStudent

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 05:05 PM

Hi everyone! I have just worked out that my Fisher & Paykel DD has been using the main detergent holder only.

This causes the main detergent to be used up in the pre-wash leaving none left for the main cycle. I suspect its probably a jammed valve directing all the water to the main wash detergent holder and not the pre-wash holder during the pre-wash.

How do you get access to the inside of the DD? I think you’re meant to grip the locking tabs on the sides & pull them out, I tried that but I stop when I nearly broke the first tab I tried removing.

The repairman but can only schedule to come around in 2 weeks. Meanwhile any suggestion would be most welcome.

Let me also say this is an excellent site!

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,632 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 17 April 2005 - 01:31 AM

Turn the tabs so the inner ridge is verticle.  Then, using the pliers on the Leatherman Wave (works the best) carefully and steadily tug the pin out on each side.  Once the pins are out, the front panel swings out from the bottom and then pulls down to unhook from the top.  There you are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics