Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Check out our online tech training courses at Master Samurai Tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Deltadude

Whirlpool Drop In range - clock/timer not working

2 posts in this topic

My Whirlpool RS630PXK2 electric drop in range no longer keeps time. I want to fix. But how do you get to it? Doesn't look like it is from the front panel. Could it be from the top by removing the elements, top panel, and then the inside top panel? I would prefer to have a road map before I just muck ahead and mess something up. Also, do I need a clock assembly (mucho dinero) or a timer motor (not quite as mucho dinero) Is the timer motor inside the clock assembly.

Many thanks honorable Samurai:?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

This should show you how it comes apart, ref # 11 is the motor and the clock is # 10, looks like the motor is available seperately.

Leadimage.asp?productTypeID=0124160&brandID=1198&modelDesc=Ranges%2C%20Electric&modelNumber=RS630PXK2&documentID=O2009940&documentTypeID=PLDM&documentClassCode=PM&titleType=CONTROL%20PANEL&titleID=00004&