Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

model #w2ohn2 fixed?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cbixel

cbixel

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 05:22 PM

My magic chef model number w2ohn2 would not spin.  I took the back off and looked around, but found nothing of interest.  I turned it over and looked at the belt underneath.  I turned it on, while it was on its side to see if any solution would present itself.  The tub would still not spin although the motor seems to work fine.  Later, it seemed to spin fine, although no repair was made.Does anyone know any other steps to take before I hook it back up.  I would rather complete the repair now if one is needed.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Moostafa

Moostafa

Imam

• The Ayatollah of Appliantology
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Poppy Salmagundi

Posted 02 August 2005 - 03:40 AM

Hello, my sadistic friend. As you were describing the various punishments you inflicted on your washer, it occurred to me that this is how you Ameedicans train for prison guard duty at places such as Abu Ghraib. Perhaps you can refrain from further torturing your washer long enough to simply replace the lid switch and belt to repair the no-spin condition.

Allahu Akbar!

#3 cbixel

cbixel

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 06:08 AM

I did get my dog to knaw on the belt a bit.

#4 Pegi

Pegi

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sweet Iced Tea

Posted 02 August 2005 - 06:41 AM

LOL.....;)
Buy your parts here! Posted ImagePosted ImageRead More

If we helped you kick some appliance bootay and saved you some coin, consider helping' us keep the lights on ==> http://beer.fixitnow.com

Are you a Master Appliantologist? ==> http://appliantology...ppliantologist/

#5 Moostafa

Moostafa

Imam

• The Ayatollah of Appliantology
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Poppy Salmagundi

Posted 02 August 2005 - 08:52 AM

Hello again, my gnawing friend. Truly, Allah has blessed you with a gifted animal who displays at least as much talent as you have in repairing your washer.

Allah has blessed me with the gift of working with animals. In your next post, I would like to hear from your dog and I shall endeavor to instruct him in the subtle and mystical art of washer repair.

Allahu Akbar!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics