Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Check out our online tech training courses at Master Samurai Tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.

Fridgadaire Dishwasher

1 post in this topic

I have a fridgadaire Gallery professional series dishwasher that is roughly 8 or 9yrs old. The upper rack has always come off the rollers whenever it is pulled out or pushed in. The rollers seem to have a lot of play in them and I want to replace them. Is there anything I need to know about doing this (ie. sealing) or is it just a straight foreward swap?





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!