Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

It can be done!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BLTH15

BLTH15

Kohai

• Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:39 PM

Just when i thought i saw it all.  I walk into a new house people just moved in and the brand new Kenmore steam dryer doesn't heat. Gas is on, i've got ignitor glow no flame.  Burner checks ok, i say to myself lets see if we have gas in the line.  Low and behold we do but the 12 year old kid the builder sent over to do the hook up has the gas adapted to the steam water fitting!!!! Thank god the customer didn't try the stream cycle. I don't know for sure but if the steam heater doesn't ignite the gas once the machine fills with gas i think the burner ignitor would work nicely.  Morale of the story they are out we just have to smarter!

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 grey shrek

grey shrek

Kohai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:21 PM

I'm a long way from N.Y. and I still got scared reading this!!!!!!!!!!!!!:akuma:

#3 Scottthewolf

Scottthewolf

Senpai

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,742 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dunkin Donuts Coffee

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:29 PM

Reminds me of the time I had a DIY hook the water line for the icemaker to the service stub of compressor on Sub Zeros. Guess they found out the hard way if they don't know what they are doing, LEAVE IT TO THE PROS!
Scott Wolf

#4 Pegi

Pegi

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sweet Iced Tea

Posted 10 March 2009 - 06:31 AM

And the guy who hooked up the water supply line from the copper line of the oil tank in the basement for the furnace to the freon line of the sealed system, oil does not really let the ref cool real well...:?
Buy your parts here! Posted ImagePosted ImageRead More

If we helped you kick some appliance bootay and saved you some coin, consider helping' us keep the lights on ==> http://beer.fixitnow.com

Are you a Master Appliantologist? ==> http://appliantology...ppliantologist/

#5 BLTH15

BLTH15

Kohai

• Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:59 PM

I guess they're everywhere

#6 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,873 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:14 PM

House go BOOM! Pants go brown.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics